Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) offers the best virtualization experience to leverage the power of a modern cloud with expanded capabilities, efficiency, security, and reduced costs.
- Access Windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop and applications Access your desktop and applications over the internet using an Azure Virtual Desktop client such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or HTML5.
- Leverage the seamless Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office experience Provide employees with the same experience they’d have on a local desktop or laptop—whether they’re managing their inbox with Outlook, sharing files in OneDrive, or collaborating with colleagues on Microsoft Teams.
- Reduce costs There are no additional license costs—Azure Virtual Desktop can be used with your existing eligible Microsoft 365 or Windows per-user license.
- Deploy and scale quickly within the Azure portal Configure network settings, add users, deploy desktop apps, and enable security with a few clicks. Focus on your desktop apps and policies while Azure manages the rest.
- Azure Virtual Desktop A flexible cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platform that securely delivers virtual desktops and remote apps with maximum control